Friday, September 22, 2006

finally bac in jb~!
yay yay, plan to study properly dis time..
for my final exam i mus pia ade,
i already can imagine i spending days and nights in library,
jia you for me okay? cause i really want to do it well..
sometimes i really feel that i am very fortunate to have friends around me,
shaoni and ed came to visit us this week,
for wingee's bday,
and of course shaoni envy us alot,
cos we all like having alot of fun living together,
yes indeed,
+ screaming + singing + laughing + JOKES..
and i really feel comfortable living there,
like enjoying my uni life..
aiyo.. cant bear to leave melaka leh,
although i know i ll have to go to cyberjaya for my nanotech,
but in my mind, i still looking for something that is worth for me to stay in melaka,
and i really wish that i ll stay in melaka..
1 more weeks to finish this semester,
and 2 more semester to finish my foundation year,
wah,time really flies leh~
but we all have to learn to enjoy our lifes right?
that's what i learnt from raul..

No comments: