Monday, June 05, 2006

update update~

wen was d las time i post? i think it s one week ago ba~
one week,actually quite a long and short time..
long bcos i hav wait for the coming of school intake,n i was reli lookin forward to go study soon..
short bcos i stil hav tons of things nv do,n cant do cos not enuf time liao..
wg owas tel me not to leave any regrets wen i go study..
so go meet any1 i want to meet..
n tat s my regret la..
cant meet those i want to meet.. cos schedule full..
go choose n buy laptop at d very las minute..it sounds ez--jus nid to PAY n SIGN..
but i stil hav to wait them download windows,check whether got prob anot..bla bla..
den stil hav things haven buy..things i nid in IXORA apartment..(tat apartment is EMPTY,for ur info..)
den hav dinner wif my grandmom n relatives..

COUNTDOWN DAYS TO MMU ----> 3 DAYS!

sorry la sebastian,jason,meiqiang,xiao xuan n peilu..think tat u all ll onli c me aft few months frm now..

we wen to redbox yest (sunday).. it s a gathering i shud say..
mayb it s d las time can sing k together wif our gang ba..
though som of em din show up..too bad..but we all hav fun..
here s som photo :::::
look-damn-pretty-evelyn,me n moved-to-sunway hostel-frm her permasjaya home-say wei..

me, n ni-hui-qi-ma-mah-edwin tsien


"angel"-ni hen bu inconsiderate leh~ - jas ng, not-smiling-jeremy, faking-tatoo-on-her-left-arm-shaoni..


say wei,evelyn, goin-to-be-my-roommate-vivian


yeala,dats all la..i got more la..but if u wana c,com find me la..

No comments: