Friday, June 23, 2006

IXORA APARTMENT connection zap daoooo~
walao..cant tahan d days without bloggin seh~
cant blame me if i sudden stop bloggin~

well,let s tok bout mmu skul life~
it s....
erm...
erm...
..
..
i tel u,d ppl here very weird one..
i saw alots of nerds here,
shuai ge s very rare specis here..
pretty gal oso not many..
my clas got 35 ppl,
5 gals,2 chinese 2 malays n one indian..
tat s pathetic rite?
my sis said
"good,u hav more chance!"
wat the * man~~
d boys are so not frenly n not gentleman..
d class s ok,lecturer teach fas wif slow monotone,
n i fel SLEEPY during my math class..
nope nope..
it shud b
PRE CALCULUS FOR ENGINEERING..
wow,chim name..
n it s jus PRE calculus..
n it s quite hard..reli~
n i hav 5 physics in my alpha year!
5..
physics 1,2,3 n physics lab 1&2,
for my alpha year,i jus study physics,eng,n math..
wel,i can see my future,
n i cant see my future now.~~
sad seh..
gd to live in ixora wif all my beloved frens
super blur wif wa2 wa2 ying1 vivian,
go-crazy-at-midnite- wingee,
"i wan2 slep"-jessica,
quiet-damn-gd-in-piano-jiayi,
n mabel..(hard to describe here)..
i reli enjoy stayin here..
but i DO MISS jb..
esp d frens there..(they rnt der anymore act..)
i mis lotsa of things..
ll upload photos wen d connection bac to normal>...

No comments: