Tuesday, June 13, 2006

11th June 2006

Wana update today one,aft one whole day tiring orientation..
But hor I think every1 in ixora try to use the internet so much,
So I jus cant log in.. sad sial..
Today the orientation s stil d same la,same s in very lame, n I was like look in daze durin d whole briefing,den finally cant stand it liao,I slep at d bac pulak,for one whole hour briefing bout security,I was sleepin..so dono wat d hell he s tokin bout..
Den aft tat,thx to my blur queen vivian toh *m not sayin dis in a frenly tone*, den I hav to go bac my apartment,den since I was HOME finally,den we slep for bout 2 hours den onli head bac to d briefin.. hahhaa..darin le~~
Tomolo we all hav to wear the batik dey gav.. HAVE TO.. den I got L size,it s like god damn big for me..wingee lucky got XL,looks like she don nid to wear skirt la..damn farni d la.. hav to wake up 6am in d morning..WALAU e…wat kind of orientation is dis man?
I swear to god I won go for d orientation anymore,but hav to go for tml one,opening ceremony + briefin about PTPDN thingy.. den aft tat I can jus slag at my apartment,or jus go bac to my lovely jb home.. but dono la,I ll prefer go to kl for d mega sale …hahhaa
K la,I gtg~ dl omen..wana to watch it while my eyes r stil can open,.
Weather news -- > Melaka got abit rainin.. quite cold,damn suitable to slep la..hahha

No comments: