Wednesday, November 09, 2005

my worse days~

wel,first,i jes don wan it happen..i reli don wan to b like dis de~but hor,i reli dono wat s wrong wif me~sigh..first,i slep at 1am,den aft tat is 3am..den getting biasa n biasa,i started slep at 4-5am..den now..i think my time tottally change liao..i slep at 7am..n i even say hi to my bro who s goin to skul in d mornin..wel,i don wan tat d..but my day time = slepin time,but night time i was reli semangat..n normally tat time i ll go study a bit,den go read books abit..but hor,mayb u ll amazed tat i use so much time on study,sure study alot,u are wrong lor..cos mayb bcos com s jes bsid me,n hor,nite time mah~think alot one..so my progress damn slow..normally one day i can finish half subject (wel,i admit las time i can study very fas d.i min las time la.)but hor,for sejarah,i study 2 babs den it s enuf 4 me liao,i was stucked liao.~..sigh,.n hor,i slep late,so normally i ll wake uo at 1-2pm..so i cant c morning sunshine now liao~..sigh>~
i ll hav my bc on thurs,one more day to go..n i decide not to slep today,so mayb tomolo i ll slep earli,den i ll not slep durin exam la..hahah..use my time wisely,study~~study for my petroleum enineerin,for my good result,for me..i jes don wan to regret wen i got tat result.~..jia you add oil to any1 whos takin spm~~kampateh o~

No comments: