Thursday, December 15, 2005

aiyo,forgot wen s d las update..

thx to streamyx for delayin my case,now onli can online..but thx to my com again,dono y sot sot cant scan wireless connection..so now usin my bro's com to online..yea,spm over ade,it sux n i don reli wan to tok bout it,..ll announce the result whether it s gd o bad la..~..but hor,honestly i satisfied lo,even if i got lousy result i oso man yi,cos i ve done my bes,no pressure for me..
m goin trip tomolo,aiya,so ll hav a long time nv update liao..i used to change the skin twice a week..now cant liao la..very hard to get online.. so soli yea..
wen to watch king kong today.. fel so pai seh with him,n tat s not me at all..so soli yea..i noe u won b readin dis tat s y m sayin dis.. n hor,king kong s supre long lor,3 hours seh..n d king kong nv die one,even d dinasourS bite him dono how many times it stil won die..but kena shot jiu injured liao..sigh..so lousy seh,..but the "ann" s reli pretty,go for blonde~~!!hahaha..
k la,i beta slep now b4 i bcom panda tomolo..so wish me luck for the trip..i hop[e everything ll b fine..sob sob..kk chaoz..

No comments: