Saturday, June 11, 2005

holiday s ending sooooonnn...

yea holiday s endin soon..gonna mis this hol...cos after this hol,mus get myself bac to the books..study fer spm..
7/6(tue)
wen to watch madagascar,gess i go wif who?? my younger bro!! hehe.cos i think many ppl has watch e show,so drag my bro go wif me..heheh..so funny..esp sittin nex to my bro..he kep laughin, made me laugh oso..hheheh..e show was so cartoon..though i think it s not s good s i expected..but ok la..hehe..
8/6 (wed)
wen tuition in e mornin..add math..trigo s real hard..but i think it s fun too..heard that it s a real hard topic in form5 sylabus,so hav to pay attention..aft tat wen skul play vb wif u15 boys..i think dey cud get a medal bac la..but jes tat i don like them owas being so hottempered..play wif sherli dey al,but aft meiqiang came n den we cant play anymore..wen hutan kacau st john campin,saw sebas,yap dey all..so mny mosquitoes..wabiang..go der fed em onli..hehe..wen limteh..in secret recipe til very late..sigh..
9/6(thu)
wen tuition..fz..3 hours sial..so tired seh.. after\ tat wen to cs,ben ask out to watch mr n mrs smith..din reli wana watch in e end,dono y..but den stil agreed to watch..no seat sial..onli left the front rows.don wan!!later i sprained my neck..heheh..wen wok around..window shoppin..ed bot a pants,not bad..but 50..okla..wen OP,saw pretty pants..real pretty..but don hav my size..amdui a me..
10/6(fri)
wen to church in e mornin..dey nv expected my comin..hehe..hav tok wif pst boon..but stil no enuf time to tok la..cos my dad was waitin fer me downstairs..den in e after noon wen to cut hair..tat person so weird,ask him to cut it short but then he insist me keep long..it MY HAIR k?den in e end..he din cut much..n i don c my hair any diff..but i hav to pay 15 sommor!! .........
k gtg..time fin..update nex time seh..k bye

No comments: