Saturday, April 21, 2007

wow. another wow here..

finish my applied math test dis morning, finally able to catch a breath, u noe wat? since dono wen ar, every week oso got one test.. it s ade bcom a habit to prepare for the test every week. but i tel u honestly, i reli din do well in dis test.. que seems so easy n yet i fel so lost..

hai's mum invite me to go makan dinner with em, i wass SOOOO damn nervous u noe.. cos u noe la, dono whether his mum ll like me anot, dono la. den sekali dey were treatin me soOOO nice.. lolx. dad n mum call me n keep laffin at me loh. =p

fel tat these few days din spend much time at home oso.. viv kep complain dat i was owas outside ar. yea true la, few days ago was so busy over the academic writing n d applied math test. now shud be very free gua. one month to go in melaka, mus spend more time with housemates, with my dear jb frens. n oh yar, jess s goin to cyber.. yay yay! haha. though she might not stayin with me, but fel more "secure" to hav jb frens in cyber, sufferin with me.. lolx

haha. tat s al for today la. u noe,somtimes wana write out my thoughts one, but din get the chance, n wen i got the chance to blog, im writing crap again.. sighx.

dadafoo! miss u!!

No comments: