Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PEOPLE! sorry for the late update!!
OMGOSHH~ixora connection sux to the core!!

THX FOR THE BDAY WISHES!!
i reali appreciate it~

guess wat i got for my bday present?
CHRISTIAN DIOR ADDICT 2!!


if u noe me long enough, u ll noe hw much i long for dis parfum!
THX!! i lov it so much..
we hav our dinner at delifrance,

[wingee mabel n baobrr.. opps,wer's eejie?--jb]

[me n wingee.. the 8years good fren!]

[weekiat, niu, ken n hai.]

[thx niu for stayin in melaka to celebrate my bday, n THX to bluff me SO MANY TIMESS!!]

we plan to reach der at 730pm,
but d time we order our meal is like 93opm [?? damn late rite?]
den we went to wings' cafe for second round..
hav fun der.. met hai's sec skul frens..

again, GUYS! THX FOR EVERYTHING..

n, dis year bday is so special tat i SAME BDAY WITH HAI!!

[me n hai ]

hahaha.. it s quite hard for chaukian [or other ppl] to believe tat we both reli same bday..
THX for the stars,hai!! lov ya!!

actually i din expect so much one,
cos i expect to spend wif my jb frens,
i m reli grateful tat i stil hav wingee viv niu n beh these jb frens here..
but it s great to hav dis mmu gang to celebrate with me..
THX!!

No comments: