Friday, February 16, 2007

..HAPPY CNY>>!..

lolx. shiok. shiok. shiok.
u noe how excited i am?
FOODS, DRINKS, ANGPAOS, NEW CLOTHES!

to me, CNY, everything is new,
we al hav good reason to shop til drop,
n nobody can blame u for buying new clothes,
and u can eat al the food n snacks, chocolates,
and NO ONE can say anything bout it,
NO ONE>..

imagine u re eating chocolates n potato chips while playin games or watching tv,
normally my mum ll b nagging
"aiyo, u think snack is good for ur health?
THEY ARE JUNK FOOD!!'

BUT,
NOW, no more nagging here n there..

ALTHOUGH they all ask me come bac ALL THE WAY frm melaka,
to CLEAN the house together,
but u noe, we having fun.. reali..
though i din do the job all by myself,
n mostly i ask bro to do this n tat..
but.. erm..
THAT"S wat i called BROTHER mah.. lolx

X X X X X

valentine's day is great..
i spent my time playin maple aft i had my dinner,
den aft tat i was so slepy n i jus lied down on bed n i unconcious ade..lolx
fren asked me out for dono wat singles party.. lolx
i scared i won be single anymor aft d party.. lolx

X X X X X

GUYS, COME MY HOUSE ON FRI!!!
let's hav some gathering at my house,
n u al oso ll get ang pao mah..
lolx.
we playin mahjong, makan,
hav fun. u noe, catch up abit can?
lolx



ps:dono wat's wrong wif me, didnt take much photo recently.. update somethin nice soon.. lolx

No comments: