Monday, May 15, 2006

too bored at home la!

i was thinking--y human ll get frustrated when they hav nothing to do? im not referring anyone la,im sayin myself..i hate being at home all the time but do nothing.. wel,i did something today--ironing clothes,one basket of it.. most of em are my clothes..hehe

i m supposed to be in aeon jusco tebrau rite now, shopping n walk walk to choose a present for him..WAT SHUD I BUY FOR HIM? i reli hav no ideas..WAT SHUD I BUY? WAT SHUD I BUY? i saw a Tough Tshirt,thinking to buy for him,but,he said he don wan clothes..that s hard la..i reli dono wat to buy liao la..can i jus simply buy somthing for him? since he doesnt care about tat so much ade..n Y SHUD I CARE?

called UTP office so many times,----voicemail box..wat the XXXX .. no one picks up man..or m i MEANT to be in MMU? speakin of MMU, my mum said she s goin to c mmu apartment dis weekend.. donwan donwan,it s hard for me to imagine me with those e&e text book, i don like em, u noe der s "elektonik" bab for my form 5 fizik, n i hate it.. why those seramic things so complicated one.. n if u ask me wat i know about MY petroleum engineering, n i ll giv a big i-don-know face to u.. n i also don know wat to study about the COMPLICATED hidrocarbon thingy..SO WER M I GOIN?? n now,i ll giv u a big i-don-know face..

SSI skul reopen today.. heard tat eric wen for f6,hahah..hey,gals in ssi,u are blessed,he is damn handsome man..n he IS NOT A PLAYBOY too..when i noe bout this, haha,i was actually wanted to go for f6,first time in my life!.. n i told him tat ssi is not strict one,but i forgot to tel him--SSI SUCKS! well,i ll remind him next time,or mayb he ll noe it one day?!

No comments: