Monday, May 22, 2006

goin to study soon yea yea~

hahha..finally made up my mind..since i cant go to petronas,der r other places tat i can go mah~ so i go mmu lo~wen to melaka yesterday..to c the apartment..well,i onli c one onli--ixora..dey said bukit beruang cant stay human being d..n since the major said we stay in ixora,so let it be lo..ixora s new,clean,secured..but hav nothing..so mafan..but thank god i ll be staying wif wingee,jessica,vivian(she perm a super cute hair le~),huifang n pris's cousin.. i think it ll be fun ba.. having huifang around..if very bored can ask wingee to sing oso..though tat ll b quite suffering la..

counting down days to mmu--16 days..quite long la..but ders stil lots of things for me to do..yest lao2 called n invite me to his concert in his jc..but too bad,i don hav passport..goin to get it soon..but d concert s on 24th..is it sempat to get my passport? i don think so.. but i reli wanted to go le.~ shun bian c c my long-time-nv-see gd fren edwin n jas ng..reli hav a long time nv c em..aiya,even he com bac oso won tel me or won call me d la..fren til today d la~heerrmmmppphh~

reli worry ada foo~ aft i read her bloggie,wah,seems like damn stressed seh~ who s forgotten u? who make u so sad? wat s wrong.. poor her,hav hundreds of tests, so many things to fan about~take care le,jia you jia you..cheer up k? u stil rmb tat i rmb u n treat u s my bestest fren k?

No comments: