Tuesday, July 03, 2007

*****?!

i jus realised tat sombody tagged me, scolding me "bitch", from anon. yea rite. u cant see it in my tag box cos i deleted it.

to tat ANON, if u hate me so much y don u jus com confront me face to face, but not putting ur name as 'anon' so tat nobody ll noe who d hell u are. don bitchin' bhind ppl. or u can continue to flood my tag box if u want, n i won giv a damn to it. tel me wat s wrong with u, or with me, or else don be such a nuisance.

gosh, was in a good mood to blog, no connection at home, now com to library to at least blog somthin but the 'anon' spoilt it. wat ever. make me wana change blog ade. u noe, follow the trend, since las time ada change frm blogspot to blogsource den com bac blogspot again, ed change frm blogspot to xanga, bac to blogspot den change to xanga again, n quite alot of ppl changin to xanga. i HAVE a xanga, but not using it, background n everythin stil blank blank. think mayb somday, wen my streamyx s fixed, den i ll be damn free to do somthin bout my xanga. it s bout time for me to change blog rite? 2 years ade le dis blog. over 200++ posts. n sommor dono which ***** come n flood my tag box. hate me so much? den don b such an idiot.

mahy, stil hav many revisions to do. dono anythin bout the emaths. 4 more hours lecture later. weather is blardy HOT. n mosquito likes me alot. no appetite, wana throw out wen i trying to put d food inside my mouth. [complains & complains]....

be grateful man. tat s wat m telling myself. it s goin to be fine rite? nah. noe dis isnt a very postitve post. jus nid to type out somthing to release my "heat"..[yea yea heat transfer.]

chaoz

No comments: