Thursday, June 21, 2007

nointernet.lifesux.

yea yea. to everyone out der, m now in cyberjaya ade.due to no connection at home [my cyber home], i cant online, cant blog, cant register course, cant view frenster, cant do anything i want. n al i did in d pass few days to kill my boredness -- watch show, slep, do chores. dear god, i nid internet connection man!!

erm, i mus say somethin bout the "anonymous" here, i don get annoyed with the comments frm the ppl i don reli care, but i appreaciate those taggie who are reli true. so thx alot to al my frens, for defending for me. =)

2ndly, i ve talked bout my housemates in d previous post rite? nah, dey are great ppl, conflicts will occur but it jus small matter. i jus cant help missing xiaomei[wg],luohan [no doubt, it s viv] n eejie. =( u all are reali great frens great housemates. i reli miss u al man. =(

OHYA, great news here!! if u are my old fren, u should noe i reli want to go petronas. n i ve got letter to ask me go for the interview. n i went. hmm ya no harm givin it a try rite? n so i went. n d second day of the 'educamp' [the interview thingy] , there's a briefing bout the document thingy, n d official told me tat if i cant get my third sem result slip by this fri, i m disqualified. n u noe wat? mmu exam unit nids 1+ week to process the result slip, which i think it s kinda late for the petronas. i dono wat to do ade. sighx. try my best loh. =(

ADA S BACK IN MSIA!! yea yea, she s bac in d place wer she belongs to, n m gonna meet her up dis weekend! yay yay!! haha. so happy, so long time nv see her ade, n so much to catch up with her, n i hope dis time oso can meet up with ed n jer der. den we can hav fun together again.

life in cyberia [the place m living rite now], nice, as in the weather s so damn hot, but luckily the skul is not very far frm my place, but the bus stop wer i wait for bus fetchin me to other places is blardy hell far. n u noe me, too far, lazy. but i nid to get out of here. lack of many things here. FOOD. u are lucky if u hav somthin to eat, u are SUPER lucky, if u get NICE food to eat. n i nid to buy lots of groceries!! i nid standing fan!! gosh, life s gonna be better rite? fren, pls tell me dis..

i ve contacted the staff of CHC [city harvest church in kl], n i hope can hav a gathering with em soon. get my life bac to norm. adjust myself. u noe wat? d first day i come bac to cyber frm ipoh, i din even hav my timetable, d first day to my clas, i don even hav lecture notes. i m soo not prepared for studies now, fel so slacking, it s not like before u noe. sighx. d electronics lecturer, he suckx, not professional at all, complain this n tat, no wonder he quit his job as a engineer, think he get fired one rite? haha. n d circuit theory madam is soo 'reading machine', read slides to us. but i like my emaths lecturer, he seems so passionate to teaching n maths, he teach real fas but i like him. =)

think tat s al i nid to update till now. 30mins to my class start. ll update soon.

to rachel: i ll read ur blog wen i get internet connection here kie?
to ed: u noe wat, tat time i watch bac shrek1, it reminds me of u, cos u nv watch it b4. suagu. HAH

1 comment:

anomaly said...

abt petronas, maybe god's trying to tell you something? i really don't know myself. it's just a thought. pray abt it and god'll lead.
"for i know the plans i have for you, plans of peace and not of evil, plans to give you a hope and a future" jer 29:11.
take care. btw, sorry i didn.t contact you yah. we can still meet in december (: tt's when i'm finally done with A levels. hehe! how i long for tt day.. a true holiday at last (: cya soon. 5 months is pretty short :D