Monday, July 24, 2006

wow,long time nv blog ade,
the las time i blog is like,
2 weeks ago,
act i hav lots of things to blog about,
jus tat i don hav d time to write it out,
or,ixora apartment connection hates me,
that s y~
wel,m not in ixora obviously,
m in my computer lab,
ve fin my tutorials earlier,
so can go online bloggin..~

i had my precalculus test las fri,
n it s screwed up..
if any1 advise u to do tutorial and pas year que,
i tel u,
it s useless,
cos those que are much simpler den d real test,
d test is hard like shit man~
okay,well,plus my nervousness,
it s bloody hard la~
den i noe i screwed it,
cos i realise my mistakes AFTER i pass up my paper to the lecturer~
die la die la~
fine,forgot bout the test..

let s talk bout my fav vb frenly match on sun,
wel,we din act LOST the game,
we jus DIN finish our game..
we planned to play 'best of 5'
tat mins we play 5 games to determine who s d winner,
n d first 2 game,we lost,
i admit it-- the players were all no mo qi,
not enuf training, n not warm up,
d setter,i nv seen her b4 in any trainin,
no more comment bout her,
i don wan to comment my player,
til d 3rd match, our coach rearrange the position,
den d 3rd match was reli gd,
n we win them..
i can say they are reli strong,
but i blif tat we can do better,
so we tell our self we can win bac in d nex 2,
den sir said,
"erm,it s goin to rain soon,
so let the guys play..
the game is finished.!"
oooowwww...

sigh..gtg..times up for computer lab~

No comments: