Friday, April 28, 2006

i am lucky gal~

i counted myself to b a very lucky gal..
y??
i ve been very active in posting my bloggie recently,
n i found one interesting news~
EVERY1 s been influenced by mr EDWIN TSIEN's boom xia dao..
acc i noe dis s his kou tou chan since dono how long b4,
but now d disease ar,spread rapidly among
--- jasmine yoyo,weisern kia,n eejie..n wingee (she used it for quite a long time liao)
n i oso lucky tat i wasnt influenced by wingee's
--- " I CANT IMAGINE"
hahhahah~ tak tahan her saying tat la..
tak tahan wif ed n wingee's BOOM XIA DAO~
n ed has bcom the owner of d copyright of this word
"BOOM XIA DAO"..
(ed,c,i authorised u liao le~)
dono dis trend/disease ll until when le~
every1 s booming to each other~

EDWIN TSIEN:-- u stil owe me somthing..u got anything to tel me? wen's ur sis wedding?
PENG YOU ZUO DAO JIN TIAN LA.. (even ur HELP-psycologystudent-giordana-lynn oso noe bout it~ peng you zuo dao jin tian la~)

No comments: